Below you will find forms and informational resources for recently appointed and serving members of boards and commissions.
- Senate Confirmation and PDC Financial Affairs - Forms and instructions for those board and commission members requiring Senate Confirmation and/or PDC F-1 personal financial affairs disclosure.
- Boards and Commissions Membership handbook (PDF) - Find information on the role of a board member and resources available, laws affecting board activities, and board transactions.
- Online appointee training* - Familiarize yourself with the laws affecting board members in Washington State. *Note: required for all Governor Inslee's appointees.
- Resign from a board or commission
- Open Government Resource Manual
If you have any questions, please contact Gov. Inslee's Office by email or call 360-902-4111.