Contacting the Governor

State issues

If you would like to leave a comment please fill out the contact form, and we will review your message as soon as possible.

This form allows you to send a message to the governor’s official office regarding matters of state business. Due to the volume of messages we receive, we are not always able to respond to each email but we do read every comment.

If you need help resolving an issue with a state agency, please fill out the casework form and our caseworker will review the details of your situation. Please note that our casework process is not a legal or administrative process, and we are only able to attempt to assist you with matters concerning state agencies.

All correspondence with the governor’s office could be subject to public disclosure, pursuant to Ch. 42.56 RCW.

Federal issues

As a state official, Gov. Jay Inslee does not have any jurisdiction over the federal agencies handling issues like social security or immigration. Washington's U.S. senators and representatives handle federal issues on behalf of Washingtonians every day. 

Local issues

The governor does not have jurisdiction over issues decided upon by local elected officials. If you have concerns about a local issue, please contact the office of your local government.

Judicial/legal issues

As a state official, Gov. Inslee cannot provide legal assistance or advice, nor does he have the authority to intervene in matters involving the judicial branch of government. Our office is unable to provide assistance in matters of a legal nature. 

If you have a consumer complaint that you would like to be investigated, please contact the Office of Attorney General.