Resign from a board or commission

If you would like to submit a formal resignation from a board or commission, please complete the required information on the online resignation form linked below. You may either type your resignation in the indicated field or attach your letter of resignation at the bottom of the form.

Please do not email, mail, or fax additional copies of your letter of resignation to the Boards & Commissions Office.

If you have questions about completing the resignation form, please contact Gov. Inslee's Office by email or call (360) 902-4111.