Request help with a state agency or state services

Please provide details regarding your issue on this form. DO NOT use this form to send Governor Inslee an email or share you general concerns on an issue. Please use our general contact form for those purposes.

If you are reporting a concern with a state agency, we will refer the matter to the agency for a response. We will ask the agency to respond to you within 2 weeks from the day we refer the matter.

Please Note: We are only able to refer issues involving state agencies. We are unable to handle issues with local housing authorities, local police departments, city or county governments, nonprofit organizations, or other nongovernmental organizations. However, we will attempt to find contact information for the appropriate office involved with your complaint.

If you have questions or need to provide updated information while you wait for a response from the agency, please call us at (360) 902-4111.

While a phone and email are required to submit casework to our team, we understand that folks do not always have these tools. If you do not have an email or phone, please put a placeholder in those fields and specify how we can contact you.

Suicide and crisis lifeline: Call 988 or visit

Youth Crisis Line: (360) 586-2777

Dial 211 for assistance locating resources

* Denotes required field.