Of the 71 stories shared by Gov. Jay Inslee’s office this year, here’s a look back at the 10 most-read posts of 2018, starting with the clear winner: protecting net neutrality.
1. Washington becomes first state to pass net neutrality protections into law — March
2. Inslee’s budget takes big steps to save orcas and salmon — December
3. Clean electricity, clean buildings and clean transportation: Inslee plan would launch comprehensive clean energy transition and significantly drive down emissions — December
4. Agreement to boost salmon returning to Pacific Northwest waters — September
5. Inslee details budget investments to guide transformation of state’s behavioral health system — December
6. What are hubs and spokes and how can they help fight the opioid epidemic? — April
7. New law offers Breakfast After the Bell program for hungry students — March
8. Investing in Washington’s continuing success — December
9. Inslee kicks off new Department of Children, Youth, and Families — July
10. Supreme Court deals a blow to vulnerable workers; Inslee announces executive order to support workers’ rights — June
Read more about these stories on the governor's Medium page.