Gov. Jay Inslee announced the extension of 12 proclamations today in response to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic.
The statutory waivers and suspensions cited in 20-28.1 are extended until May 31, 2020, except for RCW 42.56.520(i) which is extended to May 11, 2020.
The statutory waivers and suspensions cited in 20-33.1 are extended until May 11, 2020.
- 20-15.2: Department of Licensing
- 20-20.2: Department of Revenue - Relief from Penalties, Fees,
- 20-21.2: Unemployment Benefit - One Week Waiver
- 20-23.3: Ratepayer Assistance and Preservation of Essential Services
- 20-26.2: Liquor and Cannabis Board
- 20-27.2: Electronic Notary
- 20-28.2: Open Public Meetings Act and Public Records Act
- 20-29.2: Telemedicine
- 20-30.2: Unemployment Benefit - Job Search Requirement
- 20-32.2: Department of Health - Health Care Workers
- 20-33.2: Department of Children, Youth, and Families - Visitation and Remedial Services
- 20-34.2: State Auditor's Office - Financial Reporting