Gov. Jay Inslee announced the extension of nine proclamations today in response to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic.
The statutory waivers and suspensions cited in 20-36.1 are extended until July 8, 2020.
- 20-36.2: Health Care Facilities and Hand Sanitizer
- 20-37.2: DSHS NAR Waiver
- 20-38.2: DSHS Facilities
- 20-39.2: Post-Retirement Employment
- 20-41.2: License Renewal Extension
- 20-42.2: Driver License Suspension
- 20-43.1: Annual Leave and Pay Procedures
- 20-44.1: Nursing Home Transfer or Discharge for COVID-19 Cohorting Purposes
- 20-52.1: Statewide Orders Relating to Long-Term Care